HealthFit Delivery Policy
HealthFit offers nationwide delivery and will ship to most locations within South Africa. Delivery to locations regarded by the courier as (but not limited to) remote or a security risk will be rejected and refunded.
This Standard Delivery service is handled by various professional courier companies who will deliver your parcel straight to your door. With this service you will be provided with a tracking number that will allow you to track your parcel every step of the way.
Orders under the value of R500 will carry a delivery charge of R60 on check out. The delivery charges are subject to change at any time, without prior notice, and the applicable charges will be seen when checking out.
The delivery times depend on the area and location of the address provided and may vary to the times specified. For convenience HealthFit will strive to have parcels delivered in the least amount of time possible.
- Major City Centres you can expect your parcel to arrive 2 - 5 working days
- Outlying Areas you can expect your parcel to arrive 5 - 7 working days, this depends on the distance the parcel needs to travel.
Please Note that the courier companies deliver during normal working hours so please use your Work Address if no persons will be home during those times.
- Any responsibility of HealthFit is passed onto the user upon delivery to the address provided and HealthFit is not responsible for any loss or unauthorized use of the goods once delivery has taken place.
- Orders placed after 12:00 on Working Days will be shipped the following day.
- Delivery times specified above may not be applicable if there are unforeseen complications.
- Orders are shipped during Weekdays and Working Days only.
- Orders placed after Friday 12:00 will be shipped Monday morning (Should that Monday not fall on a Public Holiday).