Medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs) are fats that are naturally found in coconut and palm kernel oils. They’re more easily and rapidly digested than other types of fats. MCTs are readily absorbed from the GI tract and are metabolized very quickly by the liver, where they are reported to encourage the use of fat for energy rather than for storage. Numerous studies suggest that substituting MCT Oil for other fats in a healthy diet may therefore help to support healthy weight and body composition.
Natural colour variation may occur in this product.
- Weight Management
- Supports a Healthy Body Composition
- Take 1 tablespoon (15 mL) daily.
- MCT oil can also be used as a substitute for conventional oils in salad dressings, sauces or cooking.
- Not recommended for use in frying due to low smoke point.
- Store in a cool, dry and dark environment in tightly sealed original container.
- After opening, product can be refrigerated or stored at cool room temperature.
For adults only. MCT Oil may cause GI upset. To reduce this effect, take with food. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.